Thank you Jack Deyes for nominating me for the sunshine bloggers award. Your blog is fantastic and you make interesting and fun blog post , keeping doing an amazing Job.
Jacks blog is here – https://jackdeyes.wordpress.com/
The Sunshine bloggers award is created by bloggers for bloggers to support one another and to spread all the love and happiness that this amazing blogging community has. When you are nominated for this award by the blogger who nominated you they will leave you some questions.
The questions you find are questions for you to do when you make your blog post based on the Sunshine Bloggers Award. You also have to nominate other bloggers as well.
1.What do you love about blogging?
I love blogging because I am a creative person and I can be creative in my own space on my blog and because I like being apart of the blogging community.
2.How long have you been blogging for?
I have been blogging for 3years
3.What tips and advice would you give to new bloggers?
– I would suggest looking into blogging and decide on what your blog is about.
– What you want it to be called and what plat form you are going to use.
4.What 3 of Your blog posts is your favourite?
1 – A day at long leat
2 – My tips of dealing with feeling , thoughts , anger
3 – The day I started blogging I was thinking …
5.Do you have any pets, if yes then what pet do you have and if you don’t have a pet what pet would you love to have ?
I have four cats 3 males 1 female , 2 black cats & 2 tabby cats
6.What and who inspired you to start blogging ?
The one thing that inspired me to start blogging was seeing other people do it and I decided it would be a great way for me to be even more creative , I also read other blogs before I started blogging and I still do. There are a few people who inspired me to start blogging. One being My best friend the 2nd one was a well know blogger poppy Deyes.
H Unloaded @hunloadedxox
my questions are to you
- When and why? Did you start your blog
- What was your blog about when you first started and what is your blog about now?
- What are 3 things you like about the blogging community?
- What was your first ever blog post? & what is your most recent blog post?
- What would you say to a new blogger to help them out?